2000 years ago, Y’shua (Jesus) was slain on a cross.
And by the Blood the Lamb of God, the sins of the world were taken away.
Ever since, Jewish tradition and culture have keep most of His own people from even considering that He is the promised Messiah.
As well, two millennia of Christian tradition and culture have blinded us to what REALLY happened that Passover in Jerusalem…
- Where did Abraham prophesy that the Messiah would die and who He would be?
- How did Y’shua (Jesus) fulfill the requirements of the Passover to the very day and hour?
- Was the Last Supper actually a traditional Jewish seder meal?
- Why does God command His people to retell the Exodus story each and every year?
- Who does the Bible teach that we truly are?
- And, what does any of this have to do with living the authentic Christian life today?!
To get answers to these questions and many more, we must to travel back and restore the foundations of our faith….
Take a Biblical journey with Chaim and Dr. Kim Goldman of Repairing the Breach as they present
By The Blood of the Lamb: Messiah in the Passover and the Redemption of Christian Identity
You will never see yourself, or your Savior, the same way again!
Recorded as Live Event at River Hills Community Church in Lake Wylie, SC
includes Live Worship by Matthew and Bethany Hall
2-DVD set (2+ hours of teaching, plus music)