By the Blood of the Lamb
Messiah in the Passover and the Redemption of Christian Identity
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING “BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB”, IT’S AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU JOIN US!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT REPAIRING THE BREACH AND THIS PASSOVER TEACHING, SEE BELOW VIDEO
Ever since Y’shua (Jesus) was crucified 2000 years ago, Jewish tradition and culture have keep most of His own people from even considering that He is the promised Messiah.
As well, two millennia of Christian tradition and culture have blinded us to what REALLY happened that Passover in Jerusalem…
“By the Blood of the Lamb: Messiah in the Passover and the Redemption of Christian Identity” is both a journey back in time to restore the foundations of our faith, as well as a challenge for us walk in our true calling today.
– Where did Abraham prophesy that the Messiah would die and who He would be?
– How did Y’shua (Jesus) fulfill the requirements of the Passover to the very day and hour?
– Was the Last Supper actually a traditional Jewish seder meal? – Why does God command His people to retell the Exodus story each and every year? – Who does the Bible teach that we truly are?
– And, what does any of this have to do with living the authentic Christian life today?!
You’ll get answers to these questions and many more, and you will never see yourself, or your Savior, the same way again!
2. The Levitical BBQ
3. Passover and Your Identity
4. Who Are We?
6. Should Christians Keep Jewish Holidays?
7. Passover: Then and Now What is Passover? (Biblical Passover, Jewish Seder. Passover Themes
1. Beged Ivri
2. Truth vs. Tradition
3. “The Last Seder”?
4. Passion Week
5. The Legacy
6. Your True Christian Identity
7. Let Us Keep the Feast